About the Part-Time Jobs Program
The Part-Time Jobs Program locates and develops off-campus job opportunities in the Lawrence area, including Topeka and the Kansas City Metropolitan area. The program is federally subsidized by the Job Location and Development (JLD) program and is sponsored by the University Career Center and the Office of Student Financial Aid.
The goal of the Part-Time Jobs Program is to assist current KU students in obtaining part-time or seasonal full-time off-campus jobs. All currently enrolled KU students may view the job postings.
- Earn extra money for college,
- Build your resume,
- Develop new job skills, and
- Gain valuable professional experience!
- The Part-Time Jobs Program website is free and easy to use,
- Employers simply register to create an account and then login to create a job posting,
- KU students represent a pool of qualified employees with diverse skills and experiences, and
- KU undergraduate and graduate students from all KU campuses and all departments have access to the job postings.
If you have further questions about the Part-Time Jobs Program, contact us at PTJobs@ku.edu or (785) 864-4725.