Thanks to a generous grant provided by Target Stores, Delta Epsilon Iota Nu Epsilon Chapter will award five $500 scholarships to five active members. In order to qualify for scholarships, members must meet the following criteria (click here
for more details):
- Be a current DEI member at The University of Kansas
- Attend at least four DEI meetings before the scholarship deadline
- Participate in at least five volunteer hours through DEI that have been recorded through the DEI participation form before the deadline
- Participate in at least five additional recorded volunteer hours either through DEI or another avenue before the deadline
- Attend at least four reported career events (see a list of events on the DEI homepage) on campus provided by any career services office, including appointments (no more than two appointments can be counted toward these hours), career fairs, etiquette dinners, career-related workshops, employer information sessions, internships, etc.
- Complete the scholarship application and process