You are invited to the 2012 Spring Etiquette Dinner
Wednesday, April 4th, 6:00-8:30 p.m.
Adams Alumni Center
Learn professional and dining etiquette from Erin Wolfram, Assistant Director of the University Career Center and Professional Etiquette Consultant.
This event, brought to you by University Career Center and KU Alumni Association, provides a unique opportunity for students of all majors and levels to network with employers, while learning professional and dining etiquette during a guided full-course meal. Students are assigned seats based on career interest and/or major and business attire is required. Students must register for this event by March 28, 2012, 5:00 p.m.; seats are $15.00 per student. Space is limited, so register early! Payment is non-refundable and must be received by March 28th or your registration will be cancelled.
Click here for 6 News story on the 2010 Fall Etiquette Dinner.
Learn the answers to these questions and more:
- What do I do at a networking or business reception?
- How do I know where to sit at a business meal?
- What should I order?
- Which items on the table are mine?
- What is the proper way to pass items around the table?
- When do I begin eating?
- How should I hold my silverware and what do I do with it when I'm not eating?
- What do I do if something is wrong with my meal?
- Who pays?
- And many more...
How to Tie a Tie
Table Talk Tips