Searching for a job or in a career transition? Let us help you!
March 29 from 4 to 7 p.m.
4 - 6 pm, BEST Building - Conference Center
Visit with employers who have hiring interests. Click here for the current lists of employers.
Career Resources Support
4 - 6 pm, BEST Building - Lobby
- Resume Reviews
- Interview Tips
- Job Search Strategies
Employer Q&A Panel
6 - 7 pm, Regnier Hall Auditorium
The following representatives will share key job search and career tips plus answer any other questions.
- Laurie Minard - Vice President of Human Resources, GARMIN International
- Alex Petruncola - College Recruiter, Farmers Insurance Group
- Jake Reid - Director of Ticket Sales, Sporting Kansas City
- Craig Woodson - Chief Administrative Officer, NBH Holdings/Bank Midwest
- Karen Wulfkuhle - Executive Director, United Community Services of Johnson County
Students: click here to RSVP. Professional attire recommended.
Employers: click here to register.
*Please consider the unique undergraduate and graduate student populations at the KU Edwards Campus before registering for this event to ensure attending this event is a good fit for your organization's hiring needs.
Sponsored by the KU Career Services Alliance.
Questions? Please contact Megan Hill at email@example.com or 785-864-4517.